.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Dead Asleep :: Essays Papers

Dead AsleepI am walking through a damp forest that only allows cast down through the breakage in the vast tree limbs. It is rather toughened for me to find a path to follow when t here is such itty-bitty light scarce I am compelled to go in this veritable direction. I am not scargond, however, I am being really cautious of my surroundings. I think of leaving the window cracked, except I know this section of the brain is still in reality because I am walking right now and there is no window to be seen. It seems like I have been walking for miles when I here a slight crackle in the brush behind me. This is not a heavy crackle it is like the sound of a toddler wearing feeted pajamas tip-toeing through a flower garden. I swing somewhat to see what is there, but all that I can see is white-hot space no forest anymore, just a blank swing of film that is still playing in the projector of my mind. I hastily patch back toward the direction I was compelled to go in before b ut it is also blank space now. I notice the cushiony crackle china noise again and wonder how blank space can crackle. A droplet of sweat trickles down my left cheek and my heart rate is startle to quicken so I know I am get nervous. I feel the need to take a deep mite and close my eyeball to try and relax myself. I kept my eyes closed for probably about a minute waiting to hear the noise again. Not hearing anything, I opened my eyes with a little difficulty. Expecting to see blankness again, my eyes were forced closed again when I saw all the bright modify. It seems as though a rainbow has thrown-up on my blank canvas of a dream. When my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness, the colors were swaying and swirling very rapidly, yet also in rhythm to the song The single-foot. I spin around and around in circles trying to task my newfound surroundings and begin to realize the bright swirling colors are forming figures. Each color red, blue, yellow, commonalty, and orange turn into fuzzy bears with bib-like things around their necks. The green bear approaches me as if he had something important to tell me he began to talk, but his mouth only moves- there is no sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment