.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Law and Criminality

Question\nWhat is the kindred between law and evil?\n\nResponse\nInsecurity affects our eudaimonia in many ways. in that respect is the direct cost of execration on dupes and the ricochet e?ect on their friends and relatives. in that location is also the sense of attention with which people must break carry out even if they imbibe not been victims of crime. Crime is frequently arrange to be correlated with poverty, unemploywork forcet, and inequality- both(prenominal) common features of large cities in developing countries. However in that respect is law, according to the Oxford Dictionary, law direction: the system of rules which a detail country or lodge recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the double-dealing of penalties; this helps to stretch the rate of wickedness in a grant of nations.1 This essay depart beseech from a personal, national and world(a) perspective that using crude punishment on the poisonous is no t always the more or less effective way to snip crime.\nFirstly, I personally have not been a victim of any criminal actions, though I have seen a lot of crimes that happens around me any day. Three years ago, I went to a supermarket with my mother, while waiting for my mother to buy several(prenominal) tissue, I have experienced the crime that I will never forget in my life. I was waiting near my moms minibike and looking at the move people walking in and out of the supermarkets entrance, and suddenly, I heard a cleaning lady screamed out loud: Robber, brigand!!, I looked at her, and aphorism that in that location were 3 men trying to get the pocket edition out off her palm, the char was struggling and fell down on the ground, the wallet was stolen and those trinity people ran away on a motorbike. From that clip, I was thinking, is there any possible solutions to stopover crime from happening? The solvent is no, we can only reduce the crime rate, but we cannot for g ood eliminate crime.\nPersonally, every time when I walk foundation alone, I have a fear of being robbed by someone. Every time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment